Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Write About ART

My #artstudio today. Time to write about ART. 

I have been rearranging paints and art supplies in my studio just a little every day. I built a new very small watercolor kit today. I will show it to you tomorrow. 

This little piece was a drop the color wet on wet thing I did the other day with my new M Graham watercolors. And today I filled my new Goulet Noodler's pen with Lexington Grey ink and wrote on top of my tiny sample - the topic for today's post and doing as it said to do, well, here we are!

Also in the picture is a small stegosaurus from Photojojo.com that came free with an order last year. And my pack of Robert Crumb's "Les AS du Musette" trading cards. These are some little treasures that I leave laying around to inspire!

What's your art desk like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New work up on Red Bubble.